Friday, November 3, 2023

Philippine motorcycle official websites

Let us list below Philippine motorcycle brands official websites :
  1. Motorstar
    • Zest X 110-M - I have this for about a year since November 2023. So far it is good. I used it regularly well going to the market.
      First thing that failed only after a minute of use is the headlight lamp. I got it replaced at a motorcycle shop with LED type and paid P350 + P50(installation). Then failed again after 6 months. This time got the LED type at shoppee for P69 with free shipping. I decided to do the installation myself. So far it is doing well for about 4 months.
      Second that failed after 6 months of use is the gasoline hose that had cracked around. It was replace and paid P240.
  2. Skygo
  3. Rusi
  4. Kymco
  5. Yamaha
    • YTX 125 - My desired next motorcycle.
  6. Honda
  7. Kawasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment